Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy 82nd Birthday Uncle Leonard!


Jacob loves holding babies







Tyler & Jake with Wes, their second cousin



Baby Wesley!


Getting ready to leave, Tyler was tired


Jacob texting some friends

Tyler, Jacob & Uncle Leonard

Uncle Leonard giving his speech


Larry & Nita

Lenzi, Chris & Jake

Tyler & Lenzi

Elena and Aunt Squeaker

Wes was hungry

Jenny & Wes


Being silly

Chris & Lenzi

Pat (my sister-in-law) Mike's sister


Cooking Paella on the barbecue. Delicious!

The boys thuggin it..

2 comments:

Pat said...

I like the way you posted the pictures from side to side - I swear I pick up a new computer tip from Jeff or Jenny each time I see them. You should set up a gmail account and use the calendar feature for yourself too.

word verification: bucker (hmmm)

Jenny said...

now we're talkin' ;)